If you are a business owner or office manager, you know how important it is to protect your livelihood as well as the safety of your employees and customers. CSI Security can help you choose the best video surveillance for your unique business or office, and will gladly help you design a custom package based on your needs and situation.
CSI Security is proud to offer both indoor and outdoor video surveillance systems, featuring infrared cameras that can help protect your business any time of the day or night. Our cameras are of the highest quality, meaning that they will withstand even the harshest weather conditions and provide security to your business for years to come. When dealing with CSI Security to help protect your business or office, you can count on the fact that you will be receiving the very best in customer service and products.
Investing in the right CCTV system is key to ensure the safety of your employees and site visitors – as well as the security of the communities in which you do business.
Remote Video Viewing
Enables you to view live video on a laptop, smartphone or PC from just about anywhere in the world with internet access.
Video Cloud Storage & Hosting
Data stored in a remote server
IP – HD – Infrared Night Vision Cameras
IP camera is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance. HD cameras are high resolution that are great for surveillance due to the high quality of picture. Infrared cameras have the capability to capture video in low light and no light areas.
Digital Network Recorder
It records video in a digital format and higher quality resolution.
License Plate Recognition
Captures the license plates of all vehicles as the pass.
Integrated Access Control
This is a powerful and almost infinitely flexible access control system that provides a very high level of security without compromising convenience and ease of use for system users.
Bio Metric Readers
Allowing you to keep your life and work environments more secure without
compromising user convenience.
Questions? Let us call you
When you rely on CSI Security to install and maintain your system you get:
- A safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors
- The ability to protect mission-critical networks and assets
- The knowledge of who is in your facility, and the ability to manage their level of access and meet compliance regulations
- Multi-factor authentication for government and regulated industries
- Seamless IP network integration that supports real-time monitoring (SNMP)
- Solutions that follow the complete access control lifecycle — from proof of identity and issuing credentials to managing and retiring credentials
- Excellent customer support